Pages

7/25/2011

My Goals ~~~

I am currently working towards the JLPT N4/5 ~ I know all of the required syllabus for the N5, but fear I may fail if I try and jump into the N4 without being prepared enough!! I have until September to decide! 

After I finish my A levels, I shall be taking a gap year, and shall be spending a month or so in Japan with my best friend and at least 3 months in the USA, before going to university. 
In Japan I shall be visiting a place called Shizuoka, as well as traveling to areas such as Kyoto, I would love to visit Okinawa, but I'm not sure thats possible with the funds I have! 

As for University, I am aiming to get into either Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle or East Anglia,  depending on the grades I get in August, I may apply to Oxford Brookes or Lancashire as back ups, as they require lower grades!

Are any of you studying towards the JLPT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment