Pages

7/26/2011

Asian House Sushi

Apologies for the poor photo quality, as I only had my phone, I ate at a restaurant named 'Asia House' in Jefferson city, Tn, I'm not an expert on sushi, but I really enjoy it, and have eaten it at many different restaurants. As far as I can tell, this stuff if great! ha!


I had crunchy shrimp roll, which consisted of tempura shrimp, avocado, cucumber and mayo; it was delicious!! such and amazing texture and beautiful presentation, although the photo is far from flattering! My second roll was a simple vegetable roll, cucumber, avocado, spring onion and cream cheese if i remember correctly,  this was also delightful!! Price wise, it was brilliant, sushi rolls costed around $5 each, and main rice and noodle dishes are only around $9. Highly recommended to anyone living in East Tennessee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment